We’re looking for a Creative Media Specialist to join our growing team. If you’re a passionate designer with at least one year of experience creating stand-out visual content, plus a keen interest in photography and/or videography, we’d love to hear from you.
- Provide design, picture research and resizing support to our Content, Growth and Digital teams.
- Support with social media visual content creation – including Stories/Reels, and liaising with photographers and videographers for stills and video.
- Review and design visual assets for Wordbank sales and marketing collateral (presentations, proposals, infographics, websites, landing pages, newsletters, white papers, videos etc.) to ensure Wordbank’s visual brand is represented accurately and consistently.
- Brief and monitor creative design freelancers within our network, overseeing creative output and providing constructive feedback in debriefs.
- Participate in project and client-specific meetings, suggesting potential process improvements, raising issues and informing on project status.
- Identify and implement process, quality and productivity improvements for our Creative Media services.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
This is an excellent role for an ambitious and organized creative with a proven flair for design and picture research. You’ll be passionate about social media and have some knowledge about localization and multilingual design.
- At least one year of demonstrable experience in creative design and picture research.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Confidence explaining and applying the most effective presentation design techniques on Google Slides and Powerpoint.
- Familiarity with the latest industry technologies and trends in social, video, print and digital design.
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- A keen interest in photography and videography, and desire to develop in these areas.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The salary for this role is £26K – £30K per annum, depending on experience. We operate a hybrid working model, so this role can be based remotely, with time in our central London office as needed for training, team and company meets. Or you can choose to work more regularly from our office.
We offer some great company benefits, including pension, season ticket loan, wellbeing grant and remote working setup funding with yearly allowance. If you’re an avid cyclist, we provide a cycle to work scheme and our central London office has bike storage, lockers and showers.
In an environment of continuous learning and development, we motivate all Wordbankers to gain autonomy, mastery and purpose in their roles. Learning and knowledge-sharing is in our DNA, and as well as offering integrated learning time off, we organise regular activities through our working culture groups across sustainability, diversity and inclusion, wellbeing and happiness. Our volunteering team and policies support paid time off for in and out of hours volunteering activities. People are at the heart of everything we do. We want everyone in the Wordbank family to feel respected and valued and we’re proud to be an Investors In People Gold company − proof we practise what we preach.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The role is available immediately.
WHO ARE WE?
We’re Wordbank, a global marketing and localization agency with offices in London and Denver. For thirty years we’ve helped brands like Netflix, adidas and Maserati discover, define and deliver their stories with local language content their customers love and share. And we do this by connecting the right words to the right people, in the right language, on the right channels.
People are at the heart of everything we do. Our London-based teams are made up of multilingual Programme and Project Managers, Quality Control experts and agency-experienced digital experts. Our Creative and Brand team – which you’d be part of – includes a mix of in-house and freelance designers, creatives and content writers. And our on-the-ground network of culture and language professionals deliver sector expertise, market knowledge and channel specialism.