31 Oct 2019
Come and join the Client Services team at Wordbank, a fast-moving marketing localization agency based in London’s Soho area.
As a Program Manager, your role will be varied and rewarding. You will work as a proactive operational strategist to:
- Defend our service value and ensure a continued focus on excellent customer experience for your account set.
- Identify the best processes for the client and internal efficiency, crafting innovative resource models to meet your clients’ needs.
- Build solid and lasting relationships with your clients, creating and executing customer care initiatives.
- Ensure all SOWs, project-based assumptions, briefs, and process documentation are clearly defined.
- Identify opportunities to enhance and customise the services we deliver.
- Provide collaborative support to Project Management resources, empowering them to deliver projects to agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Regularly monitor and report on account performance and client satisfaction to our PMO Manager and foster a forum for continual improvement and innovation.
- Coordinate client reporting and budget planning.
- Manage strategic and complex projects on your accounts and provide overflow Project Management support to the wider team.
- Support our Business Development team in their activities by connecting the commercial relationship with the operational model.
- A passion for digital, content and localization.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and practices.
- 3+ years in a Project, Program or Account Management role.
- Hands-on commercial experience including quoting, forecasting and budgeting.
- A track record of planning and managing complex marketing or localization projects.
- In-depth understanding of the concepts and features of industry applications: CMS, GMS, Translation Memory, Terminology Management and Machine Translation.
- Knowledge of publishing software such as InDesign and tagged file formats.
- BA or equivalent degree.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- A creative and strategic team player.
- Driven, proactive and self-confident.
- Naturally curious; adept at anticipating customer needs and pursuing improvements.
- A motivator, inspiring account teams to go the extra mile.
- A super-planner with demonstrable organisation and prioritisation skills.
- A problem-lover, thriving on implementing solutions.
- A great communicator on paper and in person.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- An armoury of tech skills to support workflow, budgeting, presentation and editing.
- Flexible and open to change.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter. The Program Manager position is available immediately.