We’re looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our expanding Digital team and manage both client and Wordbank social media accounts. If you love social media and have 4+ years’ experience managing standalone and integrated social campaigns across multiple territories, we want to hear from you.
WHO ARE WE?
We’re Wordbank, a global marketing and localization agency with offices in London and Denver. For thirty years we’ve helped brands like Netflix, adidas and Maserati discover, define and deliver their stories with local language content their customers love and share. And we do this by connecting the right words to the right people, in the right language, on the right channels.
People are at the heart of everything we do. We want everyone in the Wordbank family to feel respected and valued. Which is why we’re proud to be an Investors In People Gold company − proof we practise what we preach.
- Manage the day-to-day running of client and Wordbank social media channels – including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube.
- Schedule and publish content across relevant social media platforms using third-party tools where necessary.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop, pitch and deliver social media strategies, campaigns and multimedia content aligned with client values and business goals.
- Establish protocol, process and resourcing frameworks to develop and manage community interaction
- Track, analyze and regularly report on client and Wordbank social media performance against agreed KPIs.
- Support with the development and presentation of Wordbank’s social media and influencer marketing services to internal and external stakeholders.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: ESSENTIAL
- Minimum 4-5 years’ demonstrable social media management and thought leadership experience in a B2B marketing/creative agency environment.
- Proven track record of owning and delivering high-quality social media campaigns.
- Minimum qualification: BA or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in organic social media strategy and delivery.
- Working knowledge of paid social.
- Influencer marketing experience, including selection and management of suitable profiles to meet client needs.
- Strong communication skills with excellent written and spoken English.
- Proven ability to coordinate, liaise and collaborate with a number of clients, internal stakeholders and freelancers.
- Results-driven with interest in and experience working with other languages, cultures and markets.
- Excellent knowledge of Google product suite, social scheduling platforms (e.g. Hootsuite, Sendible) and project management platforms (e.g. Sprinklr, Asana).
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: DESIRABLE
- Automotive or property industry experience.
- Experience of video and photography production.
- Experience working in the German and/or French markets.
- Knowledge of a second language.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.