Who is Wordbank?
- Managing the complete creative design localization process for each project from client requests to delivery.
- Coordinating and ensuring the delivery of projects to agreed deadlines.
- Ensuring effective and clear communication with freelance designers, clients and internal departments, to fulfill the project’s requirements.
- Keeping clients informed of project status and escalating any delivery critical issues to satisfactory resolution.
- Ensuring the quality of all deliverables to the levels agreed with the client, and rapid and effective resolution of any questions or complaints.
- Carrying out all project administration duties to a high level of quality and in a timely manner.
- Interfacing with the client to decode their desired final product and communicating the requirements effectively to the in-country designers.
- Minimum qualification: BA or equivalent degree.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Creative Cloud required.
- Customer service experience required.
- Project Management experience required.
- Graphic Design knowledge and experience preferred.
- Experience working with other cultures and languages a plus.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly responsive.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Strong multitasking and time-management skills.
- Sense of satisfaction from making to-do lists and checking them off.
- Ability to meticulously follow specific instructions, but also able to think for yourself.
- Strong customer service skills and always looking to “wow” co-workers and clients.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, deadline-driven, and high-pressure environment subject to constant interruptions.
- Flexible and open to change and excited to come up with solutions to problems.
- Ability to communicate openly and constructively.
- Independent and self-directed.
- Reliable and committed to doing whatever it takes to get the job done right.
- Strong cooperation skills.
- Driven to improve and grow and to own your development path.
- Resilient and able to quickly bounce back from mistakes and failures.
- Patient and willing to work hard in order to progress.
How do I apply?