16 Jan 2019
As a Digital Specialist you will report directly to the Head of Digital and work within our light and airy Soho office on a range of client accounts. You’ll be responsible for supporting Account Leads across a range of digital channels (SEO/PPC/Display/Content/Social) and play a critical role in the planning, executing and reporting of digital marketing campaigns. You will also have the opportunity to support on new business opportunities and will liaise with Wordbank’s global network and client service teams to project manage and deliver international marketing projects.
Your role is varied and collaborative. Your key focus will be to:
• Support account leads to implement and execute organic/PPC campaigns for clients to increase search engine traffic and leads.
• Generate monthly reports for clients, analysing available data to produce data driven insights.
• Support the sales team by conducting prospect research for new business opportunities and helping to prepare pitch decks.
• Keep up to date with current digital trends, reporting key insights to the wider team and relevant clients.
• Work with the internal marketing team to provide data driven insights for Wordbank marketing efforts.
• Work with Wordbank’s resource network team to identify, test and brief new global resources.
• Complete a wide range of international digital marketing projects, liaising with Wordbank’s resource network team for non-English language projects.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
|YOU’LL HAVE…||YOU ARE…|
|1+ years client or agency-side experience in supporting/managing successful digital marketing campaigns (SEO and/or PPC).||A super-planner with demonstrable organisation and prioritising skills.|
|A strong passion for digital marketing.
|Driven by making your clients happy and building strong relationships.|
|Solid understanding of how Google Search works (either organic, paid or both), combined with a working knowledge or strong interest in how to measure performance with data.||A problem-lover, thriving on working through root causes, implementing solutions and offer options to address.|
|Knowledge and/or experience of campaign management & performance monitoring tools – (Google Ads, Google Merchant Centre, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, MOZ)||A great communicator, on paper and in person with an in-built appreciation for language.|
|A detail-oriented individual with a combination of creative and analytical skills.||Detail focused… no stone left unturned.|
|Ability to continuously keep abreast of and relate changes and trends in the digital marketing industry to client strategies.
|Flexible and open to change.|
|Advanced Excel skills or desire to achieve them.
|A motivator! Inspiring colleagues and contractors to go the extra mile.|
|Experience of writing marketing/sales copy is an advantage.
|Naturally curious and proactive; adept at anticipating needs and pursuing improvements.|
SALARY & BENEFITS
The salary for this role is £TBC per annum depending on experience. We offer some great company perks, including flexible working, volunteering paid time off, a monthly wellbeing grant, weekly ‘Wordplay’ drinks, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, pension and life insurance.
Investors in People Gold accredited, we offer a fantastic company culture built around our people. In an environment of continuous learning and development, we motivate all Wordbankers to gain autonomy, mastery and purpose in their roles, and we’re very proud of our track record for employee retention. Keen to promote knowledge-sharing, and build on our values of excellence, ambition, collaboration and care, we organise regular ‘extra-curricular’ and club-based activities.
“Good company, good people, good service”
“Great company to build a career!”
“Good work/life balance”
“Overall, a great company to work for in a growing industry”