Customer Success Executive Assistant would be working alongside the Senior Customer Success Manager and assisting with sales administration, including, setting up intro calls, helping to prep pitch decks, assisting with putting quotes together, prepping SOWs, etc. The Executive Assistant will also work alongside sales ops/process documentation, assisting with establishing process standards, centralizing and organizing sales materials for easy access and reuse, helping to keep data and reporting metrics up-to-date, and supporting broader Customer Success team needs as they arise. This individual could also be involved in helping to implement our new CRM (ActiveCampaign) and it would be helpful if they had knowledge of platforms including Mailchimp, Leadfeeder, Monday.com, Trello and/or similar marketing/project/task management systems.
Are you a self-starter with experience in assisting with business development and a passion for customer service? Are you a stickler for detail and perform executive tasks to pretty exacting standards? Are you looking to join a fast-growing company? If you said yes to the questions above, then we want to meet you!
PRE-SALES & LEAD GENERATION
- Assist with lead qualification (background research, company info, etc)
- Log lead information
- Schedule intro calls
- Assist with pre-sales/prospect experience
- Assist with follow-ups
- Liaise with marketing to ensure cold leads are nurtured
- Manage New Business (NB) data (lead quality, conversion rates: contacts, meetings, proposals, wins, losses)
- Manage and executing on new business lead generation
- List build, draft messaging for outreach, manage email outreach across various platforms
- Manage lead gen data (opens, forwards, responses)
- Pitch decks (compiling draft decks, research/data, etc)
- Assist with budget proposals/quoting
- Prepare/Review legal documentation (MSAs, SOWs, NDAs, etc.)
- Scheduling internal/external project kick-offs, syncs and debriefs
- Collate sales materials (eBooks, case samples, testimonials, etc)
- Proactively manage calendar to balance internal/external meetings and focused time
- Schedule/reschedule meetings as needed
- Manage Zoom and Microsoft Teams links for meetings
- Send meeting reminders for internal and external meetings
- Establish project standards and timelines
- Centralise and organise project documentation for easy access and reuse
- Keep data and reporting metrics up-to-date
- Support broader Customer Success team and company initiatives as they arise.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
|YOU’LL HAVE…||YOU ARE…|
|4-6 years experience in an executive assistant role.||ACHIEVER
You plan your work in a way that allows you to complete both small tasks and large projects in a timely manner.
|A track record in delivering an excellent customer experience.||BELIEF IN THE POWER OF THE TEAM
Respectful of the perspective of others, you’re easy to work with, approachable and collaborative.
|Understanding of sales and marketing outreach techniques and practices.||DETAIL FOCUSED
Excellent attention to detail over a sustained period of time; able to work on a single task diligently and at length without losing focus in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
|An armoury of tech skills to support your use of presales, lead gen, and CRM tools.||ORGANIZED + TIME MANAGEMENT
Able to prioritize and manage time effectively in the face of multiple changing priorities; self-accountable and able to prioritize in the face of meeting multiple deadlines.
You follow processes diligently and suggest changes to these processes where there is room for improvement.
You’re a flawless communicator in person and writing.
You can listen to complex challenges and logically work through root causes, implement solutions and offer options to address.
Recording information relating to day to day tasks and projects comes naturally to you.
You search for solutions that resolve problems permanently rather than applying spot fixes.
Aware of what needs to be done, you can create, stick to and exceed ambitious strategies and plans.
Time management pro, you’re able to sift through changing priorities and execute against deadlines every time. Proactive setting of departmental priorities.
You’re able to sustain excellent attention to detail over extended periods of time. Working diligently and at length without losing focus in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is part of your day-to-day.
|DRIVEN TO SUCCEED
Self-confident, highly collaborative team player. Passionate about creating and pursuing opportunity.
SALARY & BENEFITS
$65,000- 70,000 annual base salary + benefits (quarterly bonuses after 12 months, health insurance, 401k, life, 18 days PTO etc)
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please apply here. Applications received through our contact form will not be considered. While we’ll certainly do our best, we regret that we may not be able to respond to all applicants.
WHO IS WORDBANK?
We are the marketing localization people. We help brands and their agencies successfully execute strategic marketing and communications programs in over 200 languages across 118 countries. With our unique blend of traditional and creative language services and global digital marketing capabilities, we connect clients’ words to the right people, in the right language, on the right channels.
Our Denver team is growing, and we’re looking for passionate people to grow the business (and themselves) with us. We’re a certified B Corp who puts people first. We care more about how you think than what you know. We work hard. We work smart. And we have a lot of fun while doing it.