We are a marketing localization agency helping brands to go global with their marketing content. We’re looking for a freelance copywriter to join our marketing team and help us connect with our customer base through our blog content. We have a unique perspective in our industry, and we want people to know about it. Our content is focused on engaging current and future clients, educating people about localization, and, ultimately, helping marketers to succeed internationally. Our copywriters cover a variety of topics related to marketing localization services, global marketing trends, and our commitment to sustainable business practices.
While this role will primarily involve writing blog content and repurposing content for whitepapers, other marketing material will also be needed. The right person will be inspired by the global marketing and localization subject area, be able to independently research global marketing/localization trends related to topics defined by our team, and write about them. Working with content briefs & our style guidelines, you will work collaboratively with our copy editors, who will provide guidance and feedback.
Topics will include international SEO, global eCommerce, international consumer behavior, PPC, translation, localization, and more. Our industry constantly evolves to keep up with marketing trends around the globe, so the ability for up-to-date, thorough research is critical. The ideal candidate is flexible, inquisitive, self-sufficient, deadline-driven, insightful, and open to feedback.
We want to drive engagement and inbound lead generation with compelling content, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and have an aptitude for writing clear, concise copy, we’d like to meet with you.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and up to three writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- conduct high-quality research
- use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- write high-engagement content that reflects our brand’s voice
- produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guide
- be able to manage multiple projects and work with deadlines
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- strong research skills
- creativity and a keen interest in international marketing
- a collaborative spirit
- excellent time-management and organizational skills
- background in marketing, English, journalism, or a related field
- proficiency with G Suite, primarily Google Docs