Who is Wordbank?
Wordbank is a marketing translation and localization agency, specializing in global marketing communications since 1988, helping brands to identify and connect with their international target audiences. We are experts in the cultural adaptation and transcreation of advertising, creative media and marketing material in 140 languages, delivering best-fit content and creative adaptations for local markets. We are a medium-sized private company with sales, production and media operations in Denver and London, and an impressive client list of well-known B2C and B2B brands and international creative and design agencies.
As a Freelance PPC Specialist, you will be responsible for both setting up and optimizing multilingual search, display and remarketing campaigns to drive the international growth and success of our clients. This role is remote and monthly level of effort will be between 20-40 hours.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to client and country-specific launch strategies, and building out + implementing initial account builds for multilingual, international campaigns
- Managing the day-to-day execution and ongoing optimizations of existing global paid search, display and remarketing programs, for up to three client accounts
- Proactively proposing and executing on A/B tests to maximize results
- Brainstorming and creating engaging ad content for international use
- Researching and analyzing audience behavior and preference data to uncover trends at the language and country level
- Collaborating with Wordbank’s in-house digital marketing team to localize ad copy and creative in support of your testing and optimization goals
- Collaborating with Wordbank’s in-house digital marketing team to share key insights, as well as identify and execute strategic opportunities and optimizations
- Connecting with social media and SEO specialists to maintain a holistic, cross-tactic approach to maximizing results for our clients internationally
- Contributing to monthly in-depth reporting decks via data analysis insights and optimization + testing recommendations to improve performance.
What do you need to be successful?
- Expert in managing paid search and display on Google Ads and Analytics in multiple languages / countries
- Excels in analyzing data to pull actionable insights
- Proactive problem-solver who takes initiative on optimizations and testing new tactics
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and independently
- Natural communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Regularly asks questions, seeks opportunities to grow and improve
- Team player with a strong work ethic and strict attention to detail
- Familiarity with the localization industry or international advertising is a plus
Nice to Haves:
- Interest in international marketing a plus
- Understanding and/or proficiency of non-English languages a plus
- Interest or experience in global search platforms such as Baidu, Naver, and Yandex (among others), a plus
If you are a people-person, can multi-task, thrive under pressure, think on your feet, solve problems and want to be part of making opportunities in a growing team within a friendly, fast-paced organization, please contact us with your cover letter and resume.
How do I apply?
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as applications submitted via the contact form on our website will not be considered. Please include “Freelance PPC Specialist” in your subject line. While we will certainly do our best, we regret that we may not be able to respond to all applicants.