Who is Wordbank?
Wordbank is a marketing translation and localization agency, specializing in global marketing communications since 1988, helping brands to identify and connect with their international target audiences. We are experts in the cultural adaptation and transcreation of advertising, creative media and marketing material over 300 languages, delivering best-fit content and creative adaptations for local markets. We are a medium-sized private company with sales, production and media operations in Denver and London, and an impressive client list of well-known B2C and B2B brands and international creative and design agencies.
We’re looking to expand our team with a Freelance Social Media Specialist. As a Freelance Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting with, and implementing, approved social media strategy for our international clients in order to increase brand presence and improve our marketing and sales/conversion efforts on their behalf.
- Take full responsibility over paid social media platform execution: Post and manage Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter organic and paid content.
- Research and analyze audience behavior and preferences to uncover and predict trends.
- Write engaging copy that complements imagery and video across all channels.
- Manage and update each client’s content calendar, as well as optimization / project statuses.
- Stay up-to-date with changes and trends on social media platforms, including best practices by channel.
- Respond to, and escalate, customer comments and feedback on company pages, posts and ads.
- Continuously monitor ad performance and report on KPIs.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for the client and help analyze data from social media networks, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to identify and execute content, strategic opportunities and optimizations.
- Assist with connecting the social media strategy to PPC efforts to maintain a unified approach that’s relevant to each platform and optimized for specific markets and campaign objectives.
- Other digital marketing tasks as requested.
- Experience managing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter organic and paid content.
- International social media management is a plus.
- Proficiency with social network ad dashboards and scheduling software like Sprout Social and Hootsuite.
- Excellent data management and analysis skills.
- Familiarity with SEO and web traffic metrics and best practices, especially as they pertain to international marketing.
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with a strong work ethic and strict attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the localization industry or international advertising is a plus.
Nice To Haves
- Interest in international marketing a plus.
- Understanding and/or proficiency of non-English languages a plus.
- Interest or experience in global social platforms such as Viadeo, WeChat, and Naum (among others), a plus.