Who is Wordbank?
Wordbank is a marketing translation and localization agency, specializing in global marketing communications since 1988, helping brands to identify and connect with their international target audiences. We are experts in the cultural adaptation and transcreation of advertising, creative media and marketing material in 140 languages, delivering best-fit content and creative adaptations for local markets. We are a medium-sized private company with sales, production and media operations in Denver and London, and an impressive client list of well-known B2C and B2B brands and international creative and design agencies.
As a Freelance Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting with and implementing approved social media strategy for our international clients in order to increase brand presence and improve our marketing and sales/conversion efforts on their behalf.
Responsibilities will include:
- Posting and managing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter organic and paid content
- Researching and analyzing audience behavior and preferences to uncover trends
- Brainstorming and creating engaging text, image and video content for organic and paid use
- Managing content calendar and updating as needed
- Staying up-to-date with changes and trends on social media platforms, including best practices by channel
- Responding to and escalating customer comments and feedback on company pages, posts and ads
- Monitoring ad performance and reporting on KPIs
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports and helping analyze data from social media networks, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Collaborating with digital marketing team to identify and execute content and strategic opportunities and optimizations
- Connecting social strategy to PPC efforts to maintain a unified approach that’s relevant to each platform and optimized for specific markets and campaign objectives
- Other digital marketing tasks as requested
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience managing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter organic and paid content
- International social media management is a plus
- Proficiency with social network ad dashboards and scheduling software like Sprout Social and Hootsuite
- Excellent data management and analysis skills
- Familiarity with SEO and web traffic metrics and best practices, especially as they pertain to international marketing
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a strong work ethic and strict attention to detail
- Familiarity with the localization industry or international advertising is a plus
Nice to Haves:
- Interest in international marketing a plus
- Understanding and/or proficiency of non-English languages a plus
- Interest or experience in global social platforms such as Viadeo, WeChat, and Naum (among others), a plus
If you are a people-person, can multi-task, thrive under pressure, think on your feet, solve problems and want to be part of making opportunities in a growing team within a friendly, fast-paced organization, please contact us with your cover letter and resume.
How do I apply?