Who is Wordbank?
Wordbank is a marketing translation and localization agency, specializing in global marketing communications since 1988, helping brands to identify and connect with their international target audiences. We are experts in the cultural adaptation and transcreation of advertising, creative media and marketing material in 140 languages, delivering best-fit content and creative adaptations for local markets. We are a medium-sized private company with sales, production and media operations in Denver and London, and an impressive client list of well-known B2C and B2B brands and international creative and design agencies.
The International Resource Coordinator is an entry-level role that is central to our localization delivery process that involves finding the right person for the right project at the right time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing, recruiting, and communicating with international freelancers (translators, editors, digital marketers, copywriters, designers, etc.) for each project, using information from our in-house database of freelancers to assign the best person to the project
- Ensuring effective and clear communication with freelance linguists, marketers, clients and internal departments, to fulfill the project’s requirements
- Managing account purchasing and project budgets
- Monitoring quality and providing feedback to freelancers
- Managing freelance database and data-entry tasks
What do you need to be successful?
- Minimum qualification: Associates Degree or equivalent degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in analyzing financial information and meeting budget targets preferred
- Recruitment and freelance contract management experience preferred
- Awareness, knowledge and experience of other languages and cultures
Skills and Attributes:
- Highly organized and able to manage time with focus and self-mastery while prioritizing and meeting multiple deadlines
- Relationship-builder, who is always looking to “wow” co-workers and freelancers with a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly responsive
- Sharp attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, deadline-driven and high-pressure environment subject to constant interruptions
- Flexible and open to change and excited to come up with solutions to problems
- Ability to communicate openly and constructively
- Independent and self-directed
- Culturally-sensitive, respectful of the perspective of others, easy to work with, approachable and collaborative
- Reliable and committed to doing whatever it takes to get the job done right
- Driven to improve and grow and to own your development path
- Resilient and able to quickly bounce back from mistakes and failures
- Patient and willing to work hard in order to progress
- Ability to manage data-entry and administrative tasks self-sufficiently
- Be willing to help out cross-functional teams with ad hoc tasks that come up
- Application of good judgement in changing circumstances and ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for an entry-level role, with an interest in getting a start in the language industry. If you are a people-person, have a passion for language, are excited about working with people around the world, can multi-task, thrive under pressure, think on your feet, solve problems and want to be part of making opportunities in a growing team within a friendly, fast-paced organization, please contact us with your cover letter and resume.
How do I apply?