Who is Wordbank?
Wordbank is a marketing translation and localization agency, specializing in global marketing communications since 1988, helping brands to identify and connect with their international target audiences. We are experts in the cultural adaptation and transcreation of advertising, creative media and marketing material in 140 languages, delivering best-fit content and creative adaptations for local markets. We are a medium-sized private company with sales, production and media operations in Denver and London, and an impressive client list of well-known B2C and B2B brands and international creative and design agencies.
Our Denver team is growing and we’re looking for passionate people to grow the business (and themselves) with us. We care more about how you think than what you know. We work hard. We work smart. And we have a lot of fun while doing it.
The Production Artist role is integral to providing high-quality localized designs for our clients. Production Artists handle the final technical QA of localized title image treatments and artwork files against the provided specifications, making sure all files are ready and organized for delivery to the client.
We are looking for people to commit to a high volume contract project that will be running from the beginning of April to the end of August 2019. This will be full-time and on-site at our downtown Denver office. There is the opportunity to continue on after the project completes in August for people who fit in well with the team and if the company needs continue.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years of solid design experience, specializing in typography, logos, and title images preferably
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Own a Creative Cloud subscription
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Illustration, or other related subject
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Creative flair, originality and strong visual sense
- Digests strategic and creative briefs, other materials and information for planning concepts and able to follow briefs and specs independently
- Receive and implement constructive feedback
- Comfortable collecting and relaying constructive feedback
- Employs best practices and keeps up with graphic and product trends standards
- Be knowledgeable about languages or have a deep interest in working with them
- Be technically-savvy and comfortable with figuring out complex softwares and solutions
- Manage time with focus and self-mastery while able to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- Effectively communicate with internal teams, in-country freelance linguists, and clients in an open and constructive way
- Be willing to help out cross-functional teams with ad hoc tasks that come up
- Thrive in a dynamic, deadline-driven, and high-pressure environment subject to constant interruptions.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills and be highly responsive
- Strong customer service skills and always looking to “wow” co-workers and clients
- Flexible and open to change and excited to come up with solutions to problems
- Independent and self-directed, but excited to contribute to the team and help out others as needed
- Reliable and committed to doing whatever it takes to get the job done right
- Driven to improve and grow and to own your development path
- Resilient and able to quickly bounce back from mistakes and failures
- Patient and willing to work hard in order to progress
How do I apply?
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com as applications submitted via the contact form on our website will not be considered. Please include “Production Artist” in your subject line. While we will certainly do our best, we regret that we may not be able to respond to all applicants.