Denver, CO / Remote
Do you have a passion for languages and working with people from all over the world? Are you naturally resourceful, inquisitive, analytical, and an excellent communicator? Are you a relationship builder who is always looking to “wow” people you work with?
If you said yes to the questions above, we want to meet you.
The Resource Coordinator is an entry-level role that’s central to our localization delivery process and involves finding the right person for the right project at the right time. You will:
- Assign international freelancers (translators, designers, editors, digital marketers, copywriters, etc) to each project, using information from our in-house database, based on their expertise, quality record, and within deadline and budget guidelines.
- Engage daily with our freelancers, communicating project needs, answering questions, and building relationships that exceed expectations.
- Handle our cost management and purchasing, ensuring purchase orders are accurate and raised in a timely manner.
- Own our freelance database & keep it updated with all relevant information.
- Support on quality monitoring and management.
- Proactively seek creative ways to improve processes and solve problems.
- Act as the language knowledge go-to internally.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for an entry-level role and to get a start in the language industry, with 0-3 years of experience. You’ll have a track record of excellent communication, customer service, a sharp eye for detail, a strategic mindset, and a knowledge or interest in languages & other cultures.
SALARY & BENEFITS
$55-65,000 annual salary plus benefits (quarterly bonuses after 12 months, health insurance, 401k, life, 18 days PTO, etc)
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please complete our survey here. You will also be asked to upload your resume and cover letter in one file. Applications received through our contact form will not be considered. While we’ll certainly do our best, we regret that we may not be able to respond to all applicants.
WHO IS WORDBANK?
We are the marketing localization people. We help brands and their agencies successfully execute strategic marketing and communications programs in over 140 languages across 95+ countries. With our unique blend of traditional and creative language services and global digital marketing capabilities, we connect clients’ words to the right people, in the right language, on the right channels.
Our Denver team is growing, and we’re looking for passionate people to grow the business (and themselves) with us. We’re a certified B Corp who puts people first. We care more about how you think than what you know. We work hard. We work smart. And we have a lot of fun while doing it.
Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, past or recent military status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, or any other characteristic, including any physical (including pregnancy) or mental disability, and/or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.