Denver, CO / Remote
The SEO Strategist has a deep knowledge base of best practices in technical / on-page SEO and content strategy development, and excels at leveraging those along with strategic thinking to align with client goals, achieve ROI and solve real business problems. They are able to effectively build trust and professionally communicate with clients through excellent interpersonal and written communication skills. They have a ‘can do’ attitude, a love of problem-solving, and are communicative. This individual thrives in reviewing data, making strategic/tactical optimizations that drive organic growth, and showcasing results through reporting dashboards that tell a story.
Does this sound like you? We want to meet you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct technical and on-page domestic and(or) international SEO audits, leveraging tools like SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics.
- Perform keyword research to inform SEO-driven blog pitch recommendations on a monthly basis, including trending topics, content rewrite and(or) consolidation opportunities, and new blog content development.
- Work with copywriters to action approved recommendations from blog pitches, such as refreshing existing blogs, drafting new blogs from-scratch, and optimizing posts according to on-page SEO best practices.
- Analyze data on a weekly and monthly basis, and speak to organic performance in an authentic and engaging way through shared reporting dashboards.
- Consult clients across a variety of industries on developing an SEO strategy that helps achieve their global marketing goals and main KPIs.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with a knack for drafting social, email, landing page, and video script copy.
- Brief in-country resources on digital localization project goals and deliverables, such as international SEO keyword research and mapping, concurrent optimization and localization of landing page content and metadata.
- Develop YouTube SEO strategy, from keyword research to on-page video optimizations.
- Work in tandem with other team members on account teams to strategize cross-functionally.
- Maintain ‘larger picture’ thinking to ensure that client’s business goals are always top of mind, and brainstorm creative optimization strategies for driving continual organic improvement.
- Willingness to learn other digital platforms and maintain current knowledge of platform updates and industry best practices.
With our remote-first hybrid office model, you will have the option of working in the Denver office or remotely.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
|YOU’LL HAVE…||YOU ARE….|
|3+ years experience in developing and executing on SEO strategy to achieve clients’ business goals||A self-confident, highly collaborative team player with a deep understanding of SEO and content marketing for a variety of B2B and B2C businesses|
|An understanding of how to read performance data and share insights in a way that creates a compelling story||Someone who loves uncovering interesting tidbits and creating effective strategies utilizing performance data|
|Desire to learn about international marketing best practices, and potentially work on digital platforms you’ve never heard of.||A naturally curious marketer, excited by challenges.|
|Ability to connect internal resources within a cross-functional team to accomplish goals set by Customer Success Managers and clients.||Organized, an excellent communicator, team player, and able to remain agile and productive with changing priorities.|
SALARY & BENEFITS
$65,00-70,000 base + benefits (inc. bonus scheme after 12 months).
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please apply here. You will be asked to complete the Culture Index survey as part of your initial application. Applications received through our contact form will not be considered. While we’ll certainly do our best, we regret that we may not be able to respond to all applicants.
WHO IS WORDBANK?
We are the marketing localization people. We help brands and their agencies successfully execute strategic marketing and communications programs in over 140 languages across 95+ countries. With our unique blend of traditional and creative language services and global digital marketing capabilities, we connect clients’ words to the right people, in the right language, on the right channels.
Our Denver team is growing, and we’re looking for passionate people to grow the business (and themselves) with us. We’re a certified B Corp who puts people first. We care more about how you think than what you know. We work hard. We work smart. And we have a lot of fun while doing it.
Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, past or recent military status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, or any other characteristic, including any physical (including pregnancy) or mental disability, and/or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.