The Social Media Coordinator has the ability to effectively implement social concepts provided by strategic leads, and work in-platform to schedule organic content and paid efforts across main social digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin (not required but willing to learn). They’re a proactive self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and are excited to expand their knowledge of digital marketing and train on new platforms as needed. They have a ‘can do’ attitude, a love of problem-solving, and are communicative. This individual thrives in aiding the team in digital marketing efforts, tactically executing in-platform, managing social communities, and showcasing performance results for clients through reporting dashboards.
Does this sound like you? We want to meet you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement paid advertising strategies per direction provided by strategic leads across various digital platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Routinely working in-platform to schedule content, maintain community management, and proactively address opportunities to improve when identified.
- Handling content development (social post copy, ad copy, image and video assets to support) and executional efforts ensuring items needed are requested in a timely manner.
- Develop a ‘larger picture’ thinking that goes beyond what happens directly in-platform, to ensure that client’s business goals are always top of mind.
- Pull performance data on a weekly and monthly basis for reporting, and speak to performance in an authentic and engaging way through shared dashboards.
- Willingness to learn new platforms and maintain current knowledge of industry best practices.
With our remote-first hybrid office model, you will have the option of working in the Denver office or remotely.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
|YOU’LL HAVE….||YOU ARE….|
|1-2 Years of experience in executing digital paid media campaigns and organic content in-platform||A self-confident, highly collaborative team player with a self-starter mindset.|
|A basic understanding of digital best practices for paid and organic social and how to implement content and execute on strategies when provided.||Able to understand general social media concepts and implement campaign and content directives as needed.|
|Desire to learn about international marketing best practices, and potentially work on digital platforms you’ve never heard of.||A naturally curious marketer, excited by challenges|
|Ability to support the digital team, and ensure assigned social assignments and reporting are executed in a timely manner.||Organized, and an excellent communicator, team player, who is able to remain agile and productive with changing priorities.|
SALARY & BENEFITS
$50,000 base + benefits (inc. bonus scheme after 12 months).
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please apply here. You will be asked to complete the Culture Index survey as part of your initial application. Applications received through our contact form will not be considered. While we’ll certainly do our best, we regret that we may not be able to respond to all applicants.
WHO IS WORDBANK?
We are the marketing localization people. We help brands and their agencies successfully execute strategic marketing and communications programs in over 140 languages across 95+ countries. With our unique blend of traditional and creative language services and global digital marketing capabilities, we connect clients’ words to the right people, in the right language, on the right channels.
Our Denver team is growing, and we’re looking for passionate people to grow the business (and themselves) with us. We’re a certified B Corp who puts people first. We care more about how you think than what you know. We work hard. We work smart. And we have a lot of fun while doing it.
Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, past or recent military status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, or any other characteristic, including any physical (including pregnancy) or mental disability, and/or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.