HEAD OF DIGITAL
I have 9 years of digital marketing experience working around the world in a variety of strategic and delivery roles. Being results-driven, I’ve enjoy exceeding both client expectation and brand marketing impact while working with leading brands across international markets, and competitive verticals.
I’ve been lucky enough to be apart of creating the first B-TEC qualification in online copywriting, included in the first wave of Google’s Advanced Program and had my name trending during a social marketing campaign. I was recently included in The Drum’s Search Top 50 most influential individuals and judged on both the Drum and DMA annual awards panel.
You’ll often find me tapping my toes to some soothing hard rock while designing a global centralised and integrated digital marketing model.
Drop me an email to speak about your marketing needs, from SEO, PPC, social and how to make them work harder.
- Creative media localization: What it is and why it matters
- How to achieve marketing ROI in localization
- 3 Reasons Why Voting is Important
- Volunteer opportunities in Denver: How we’re giving back during COVID-19
- Translation, Transcreation, Localization: What’s the Difference?
- Becoming a B Corp-Certified LSP: What It Took and Why It Matters
- COVID-19: Connecting with Global Audiences
- Behind the Scenes of Our Winning UN COVID-19 Design
- Adapting Your Digital Presence During COVID-19
- Global Marketing During COVID-19: How Companies Are Adapting