We’re looking for a freelance content specialist to join our growing team on a 32–40-hour weekly contract. If you’re a great copywriter who’s a stickler for detail and passionate about content (especially social media), we’d love to hear from you.
WHO ARE WE?
We’re Wordbank, a global marketing and localization agency with offices in London and Denver. For thirty years we’ve helped brands like Netflix, adidas and Maserati discover, define and deliver their stories with local language content their customers love and share. And we do this by connecting the right words to the right people, in the right language, on the right channels.
People are at the heart of everything we do. Our London-based teams are made up of multilingual Programme and Project Managers, Quality Control experts and agency-experienced digital experts. Our Creative and Brand team – which you’d be part of – includes a mix of in-house and freelance designers, creatives and content writers. And our on-the-ground network of culture and language professionals deliver sector expertise, market knowledge and channel specialism.
We want everyone in the Wordbank family to feel respected and valued. Which is why we’re proud to be an Investors In People Gold company − proof we practise what we preach.
- Copywriting, editorial and executional support across global Wordbank client accounts and our own marketing needs, including web, social media and email content.
- Project management of creative brand, content and tone of voice projects from activation to invoicing, communicating directly with clients.
- Liaison with copywriters and sub-editors in our network via email and video conferencing.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
This is an excellent role for an ambitious and organized mother-tongue English wordsmith.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A flair for writing and knowledge of how to adapt language for different tones and channels.
- A keen eye for detail, with excellent proofreading skills and editing knowledge.
- Proficient project management skills, managing workflows effectively and coordinating internal and external stakeholders.
- A keen interest in social media and ideally fluency in a second language (German preferred).
- Excellent communication skills to client-facing level.
The role is available immediately. There may be potential for a permanent role, pending account growth.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV, covering letter and day rate to email@example.com.